Make a Reservation
- Choose your starting and ending date below.
- Click the green “Check Campground” button. This will change the color of the lots on the map to show which are open during that time period.
- Click on an open lot on the map to view details and submit your registration and make payment online.
NOTE: If you are looking for an extended time period for a lot and someone has already reserved a portion of that time period, the lot will show as being unavailable with an orange coloration instead of green. (Booked lots will show in red.) You can either adjust your dates, or can make separate reservations for different lots if no single lot is available for your desired time period.
Please note sites P1-P6 are tent sites.
CHECK FOR AVAILABILITY
- Check-in time: 3 p.m.
- Check-out time: 12 noon
- Quiet time is: 11 p.m. to 7 a.m.
- We are pet friendly. Pets are allowed, however dogs must be leashed, messes cleaned up, and they cannot be left to bark and annoy others.
- All Fireworks are strictly prohibited, includes sparklers, noisemakers, smokebombs, etc.
- Washing vehicles is not allowed in the park.
- All sewer hookups must be threaded and airtight connections.
- ORV, ATV, Dirt Bike use in the campground, on pathways, or beach is prohibited.
- Generators not permitted in the park.
- All reservations have a 1 week cancellation period with a 1 night charge that is non-refundable. No refunds for early checkouts.
- Violators of these rules may be asked to leave the campground without a refund.